Construction documents are contract documents. Large investments change hands over how a structure is built, and a contract is only communicated when everything is present and accounted for.
Our customers appreciate our close attention to detail on important contract document print jobs. When you ask us to cross-check your documents, we’ll perform these steps free of charge:
- Compare the contents of your plan set to the sheet index
- Compare the contents of your spec book to the table of contents
- Check plan sets sheet-by-sheet and compare issue dates to a drawing log
- Give you a report on our results
- …and make any edits you direct
We perform these services free of charge when asked because our goal is to be more than your printer; we want to partner with you to get excellent, error-free results.